The new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro petrol and electric hybrid 4x4 is now available...
Based on the already well specified PHEV GX3h+, the Outlander PHEV Juro features the addition of the new Mitsubishi Global Navigation unit (MGN), innovative smartphonelinked display audio/sat-nav technology, and is offered at the same superb value list price.
Mitsubishi Global Navigation unit (MGN) includes the following key features:
· Wide 6.5” touch screen LCD display
· Installed satellite navigation (Pan-European)
· Smartphone compatibility (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
· DAB radio
· CD/DVD player
· Bluetooth connectivity
Plug in a compatible Apple or Android smartphone mirrors some of the functions of the phone on the MGN unit. It has a home screen, integrated Apple/Google Maps, and support for a number of audio applications. Using voice control, you can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music.
Free Home Charge Unit
Charge your Outlander PHEV faster, safer and more conveniently with the easy to use Chargemaster Home Charge Unit - charging the Outlander PHEV battery from flat to full in just 3 hours.
A free Charge Point is only open to owners of a new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV purchased between 14th October and 29th March 2017.
Finance purchase options
3 years' 0% APR and £0 Deposit Hire Purchase Finance option across the new Mitsubishi range - please call Firs sales for more details tel. 01608 737349
Terms & conditions
1. The 0% APR Hire Purchase Finance plan requires no deposit and is over 36 months. Retail sales only. It is only available through Shogun Finance Ltd T/A Finance Mitsubishi, 116 Cockfosters Road, Barnet, EN4 0DY and is subject to status to UK resident customers aged 18 and over. Firs Garage may receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to Finance Mitsubishi. Finance Mitsubishi is part of Lloyds Banking Group. Offer is only applicable in the UK (excludes Channel Islands & I.O.M), subject to availability, whilst stocks last and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer and is available between 29th December 2016 and 29th March 2017.
2. Prices shown include the Government Plug-in Car Grant and VAT (at 20%), but exclude First Registration Fee. Model shown is an Outlander PHEV Juro at £34,249 including the Government Plug-in Car Grant. On The Road prices range from £32,804 to £34,304 and include VED, First Registration Fee and the Government Plug-in Car Grant. Metallic/pearlescent paint extra. Prices correct at time of going to print (29/12/16). For more information about the Government Plug-in Car Grant please visit www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grants. The Government Plug-in Car Grant is subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
3. Free Home Charge Point, for more information, visit mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/chargepoint.
4. Fuel figures shown are official EU test figures, to be used as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Government Road Fund Licence £0 per annum. There is an annual charge of £10 when registering for the London Congestion Charge exemption.
Outlander PHEV range fuel consumption in mpg (ltrs/100km): Full Battery Charge: no fuel used, Depleted Battery Charge: 51.4mpg (5.5), Weighted Average: 156.9mpg (1.8), CO2 emissions: 42 g/km.