The latest model L200 Browning includes the unique features of the previous Browning range together with new enhanced features for the Series 5.
After the success of the Shogun Browning we received enquiries for a no-nonsense, practical, off-road shooting vehicle that was at a more affordable price. Using many of the unique features of the Shogun Browning we developed the L200 Browning. With the legendary toughness and reliability of both Browning and Mitsubishi, the partnership seemed a perfect match. With its practical but luxurious 5 seats, separate long bed enclosed cargo area, rugged off-road wheel and tyre package; and with the sophisticated and reliable full-time four-wheel drive system together with powerful diesel turbo intercooler engine - the L200 Browning was born.
The new L200 Series 5 with the Browning upgrade was designed to be fully versatile: it can be used to carry materials and equipment, 4 passengers, and if required tow a trailer for work; on the shoot days… carry the guns, dogs, luggage and you and your passengers’ in comfort and style.
Standard equipment includes:
- unique Browning monogrammed leather upholstery
- Browning style alloy wheels & All Terrain tyres
- colour keyed glazed lockable canopy with opening windows
- heavy duty liner
- side steps
- driving lamps
- LED running lights
- HID bi-xenon headlamps
- alarm, keyless operation
- electric windows with privacy glass
- air conditioning, climate control
- rear view camera
- satellite navigation
- DAB digital radio
- cruise control, adjustable speed limiter
- electronically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Mitsubishi Active Stability & Traction Control (M-ASTC)