Introducing the latest Outlander, an SUV with 21st century sensitivity
Supremely capable and eminently practical - the Mitsubishi Outlander personifies its SUV (sports utility vehicle) classification perfectly. Researched to perfection the Mitsubishi Outlander diesel is built for a 21st century lifestyle, delivering fuel efficiency, luxury, practicality and safety with legendary Mitsubishi reliability built in.
- Seats up to 7 people in spacious comfort yet its footprint won't take over your garage or dominate your drive
- On-demand four-wheel drive which is more capable of beating bad weather or making light work of heavy terrain
- Its frugal and clean-running nature returns economies that will delight
- High-vantage, big car protection designed to minimise injury to occupants, pedestrians and vehicles lighter than itself
- Premium, luxurious interior with smooth handling and a quiet ride
Good to the world, good to you
The new Mitsubishi Outlander features leading fuel economy and environmental performance that exceeds expectations, the super-efficient DI-D engine or petrol engines both realise unprecedented fuel economy and low emissions and feature both the Mitsubishi Auto Stop & Go technology and new Eco driving mode engaging features across the car that save on fuel consumption.
Luxury inside and out
Continuing the reputation for quality build and engineering, the Mitsubishi Outlander is a premium vehicle. Luxury inside and out, from the cut of the fabric to the moulding of the dash, and from the highest levels of technology too.