The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to use their government-funded mobility allowances to obtain a car.
Mitsubishi offer selected vehicles on the Motability scheme. Giving you the choice of large and small vehicles with manual and automatic transmission, two or four wheel drive, whilst all offer green credentials with excellent fuel economy and low running costs.
Your local Mitsubishi dealership is on hand to ensure that all the stresses of becoming mobile through Motability are taken care of, from initially choosing a Mitsubishi to suit your needs, to ensuring your complete satisfaction throughout the ownership of your vehicle.
At Firs we have experienced Motability specialists to welcome you.
Disabled people can use their Higher Rate Mobility Component Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement to meet the cost of leasing a car. Once the application has been accepted, they pay all, or part of their allowance to Motability for the period of the agreement. (To read the full guide, please select here)
Customers can choose a new car every three years with insurance, road tax, servicing, tyres and breakdown cover all included. A wide range of adaptations are also available.
The Scheme is open to anyone who receives one of the following benefits, and has at least 12 months' award length remaining when they apply: Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement.
Rear parking sensors are included free of charge on all new Motability Mitsubishi’s, where rear sensors or a reversing camera are not already included as standard. No cash alternative available. Applications must be received and accepted between 1st October 2019 and 31st December 2019 by Motability Operations Limited.
Mitsubishi is offering superb offers on selected Mitsubishi models registered between 1st October 2019 and 31st December 2019 (click here for price list).
- Mitsubishi Mirage (available from £0.00 advance payment), efficient by design with air conditioning, optional CVT automatic, keyless entry & push button start
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross petrol SUV with option of two and four wheel drive, manual and automatic (available from £299.00 advance payment)
- Mitsubishi ASX crossover hatchback (available with £499.00 advance payment) latest petrol model two wheel drive manual or four wheel drive automatic
- Mitsubishi Outlander 4WD (available from £1,549.00 advance payment), economical 7 seater estate with latest petrol engine and automatic transmission
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 4WD (available from £3,749.00 advance payment), outstanding economy with petrol electric hybrid
For the latest information and offers from Mitsubishi on the Motability scheme, please call in or telephone our Firs Garage sales team tel. 01608 737349.