Stunning new addition to the Shogun line-up now available: the Mitsubishi Shogun Barbarian SWB (short wheel base) 5 seat passenger or 2 seat commercial vehicle
Heavy-duty workhorses such as the Shogun have carved out a very unique niche in the market where ability and dependability matter first and foremost, tough, authentic and with, in our opinion, unrivalled off-road ability assisted by super select 4x4 and Mitsubsihi Active Stability & Traction Control. The Mitsubishi Shogun Barbarian is a luxury Shogun variant immediately distinguished by its striking appearance with bold front grille, and throughout the highest levels of finish.
This new derivative sits above the Shogun Warrior and features the following additional specification:
• 20” gloss black / silver dual colour Le Mans alloy wheels
• L200 Barbarian style leather interior with carbon inserts
• DAB digital radio
• Colour coded spare wheel cover
• Alloy pedal kit
The Shogun Barbarian is an exciting addition to the SWB range, available in a choice of models and colours:
• Shogun SWB Barbarian Manual or Auto (5 seats)
• Shogun SWB Barbarian Commercial Manual or Auto (2 seat van)
• Colour choice: Black Pearl (Pearlescent); Frost White (Solid); Eiger Grey (Metallic); Cool Silver (Metallic)
Servicing, Insurance and Maintenance
The legendary Mitsubishi Shogun has an extensive warranty together with a pan-European roadside assistance package. Service intervals for all Shogun variants are 12,500 miles /12 months (whichever comes first). The Shogun SWB Barbarian manual and auto is insurance group 33A.
Pricing and test drive